Terms and Conditions of Use
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions
- Website – a service provided electronically by “sosenco.com” at the address https://sosenco.com
- Service Provider – company “at-S Tomasz Sosnowski” with registered office in Wilcza Góra at ul. Jasna 18A, 05-506 Wilcza Góra, NIP 5170034650
- Service User – every natural person accessing the Service/Site and using services provided through the Service/Site by the Service Provider
- Electronic Communication – communication between the parties via e-mail or contact forms available at https://sosenco.com
II. General Provisions
- These terms and conditions set out the principles of:
- functioning of the Website
- usage of the Website
- the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Service User due to the usage of the Website
- The subject of the Service Provider’s services is to provide free tools in the form of the Website that gives access to the content in the form of entries, articles and audiovisual materials or mobile applications and the contact forms.
- Any potential content, articles and information showing the characteristics of advice published on the Website are only a collection of general information and are not addressed to any particular Service User. The Service Provider does not bear any responsibility for the way they are used by the Service User.
- The Service User takes full responsibility for the way they use the content available on the Website as well as using them in agreement with the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Service Provider does not guaranty the applicability of the content published on the Website.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any damage incurred by the Service Users or third parties in connection with the use of the Site. The Service User shall assume all the risk resulting from using the Website, especially using the information published on the Website.
- The Service User shall use the Website voluntary and free of charge.
- The Service User is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions and any other documents forming its integral part and must accept its provisions in entirety in order to continue using the Website.
- The Service User must not use any personal data obtained on the Website for marketing purposes.
- Minimal technical requirements for using the Website:
- A device with a screen enabling viewing Internet websites,
- Internet connection,
- Any web browser that displays websites in accordance with W3C provisions and supports websites made available in HTML5,
- Enabled Cookies
- In order to assure the safety of the Service Provider and all Service Users, the latter should obey the generally accepted Rules of the safe use of the Internet while using the Website.
- The Service User must not perform following operations personally or using software:
- Without a written consent; decompilation and analysis of the source code
- Without a written consent; causing Website’s server overload
- Without a written consent; attempts to find security vulnerabilities on the Website and in its server configuration
- Attempts to upload and/or inject codes, scripts or software into the server and database that could cause damage to the Website’s software, to the Service Users and the Service Provider.
- Attempts to upload and/or inject codes, scripts or software into the server and database that may spy or steal data from the Service User or the Service Provider.
- Attempts to any operations aimed at causing damage to, and blocking functioning of the Website or preventing the realization of the Website’s purpose.
- Should any cybersecurity or GDPR breaches incidents or potential incidents arise, the Service User should first report those occurrences to the Service Provider. That will allow the Service Provider to remove the problem/threat quickly and secure all the parties involved.
IV. Terms and conditions of registration
- The Service User may use the Website without registration.
- The Service User must sign in to an already registered account to be able to use the additional services on the Website that are available only after signing in.
- Registration on the Website is voluntary.
- Registration on the Website is free of charge.
- Any Service User may hold only one account on the Website.
- Technical requirements for registration:
- Individual e-mail account
- Service User that registers on the Website agrees to the processing of their personal data by the Service Provider in the scope they were entered during the registration process including changes and removals made afterwards.
- The Service Provider has the right to suspend or delete Service Users’ account at their own discretion, therefore, precluding or restricting the access to some or all services, texts, or contents on the Website. Particularly, should the Service User violate the Terms and Conditions, applicable laws, principles of social interactions or should they act to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Service Users; justified interest of the Service Provider and third parties co-operating or not co-operating with the Service Provider.
- All the services on the Website may change in their scope or content, they may be added, deleted, temporarily suspended or with the limited access at the will of the Service Provider, with no claims to objections from the Service Users.
- Additional safety measures for the use of the account:
- The Service User must not share their login and password to the Website with third parties.
- The Service Provider has no right and shall never demand a password to a particular account from the Service User.
- Deleting the account:
- Every Service Provider with their personal account has the ability to delete the account from the Website on their own.
- The Service Provider may do so after signing in at the Website.
- Deleting of the account results in removing all the personal data of the service User and in anonymization of the login and e-mail address.
V. Conditions of Newsletter subscription
- The Service Users can use the Website without signing up for the Newsletter subscription.
- Signing up for the Newsletter is voluntary.
- Signing up for the Newsletter is free of charge.
- Technical requirements for Newsletter subscription:
- Individual e-mail account
- Conditions of Newsletter subscription:
- Providing an individual e-mail address in the sign-up form,
- Verification of the e-mail address by clicking in the link sent to the address,
- Consent to receiving e-mail notifications,
- Newsletter services:
- Notifications about new activities, texts, contests and other promotional campaigns connected with the services of the Website.
- Notifications about promotion campaigns of the partners of the Website (marketing messages).
- Resignations from the Newsletter subscription:
- Any Service User signed-up for the Newsletter subscription can resign from it on their own.
- The Service User may do so by the link present in each sent Newsletter e-mail.
- Resignation from the Newsletter subscription results in the removal of the e-mail address from the Service Provider’s database.
VI. Conditions of communication and other services on the Website
- The Website provides tools and services that allow the interaction between the Service User and the Website in the form of:
- Contact form
- Comment boxes for articles and posts
- Posting their own content in the form of graphics or multimedia
- The Website shares contact information specified below:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Conditions of posting content on the Website:
- The Service User must not post offensive or fraudulent content concerning the Service Provider, other Service Users or third parties.
- The Service User must not post any texts, graphics, audiovisual content, codes, software and other creations that they do not hold rights over or those whose rights owner did not agree to publish it free of charge.
- The Service User must not post vulgar, pornographic, erotic content as well as content violating Polish or European law and links directing to the sites that do.
- The Service User must not upload scripts or software overloading the server, illegal software, software breaching security or links to the sites containing abovementioned.
- The Service User must not post any marketing content, or advertising other commercial sites, services or products.
VII. Collecting of the personal data of The Service Users
In order to provide proper services by the Website, to secure the legal interest of the Service Provider and to ensure compliance of the Website with the applicable laws, the Service Provider collects and processes some data about the Service Users via the Website.
In order to provide proper services, the Website uses and stores some anonymous data about the Service User in cookies files.
- Data collected automatically:
To assure the proper functioning of the Website and for statistical purposes, we collect some data about the Service User automatically. Those are:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Opened web pages within the Website
- Time spent on each web page within the Website
- Operating system
- Address of the previous web page
- Referring site address
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet provider
- Anonymous demographical data based on Google Analytics:
- Anonymous data required for personal advertising
- Re-marketing data
- Data connected to displayed advertisements
Abovementioned data is collected by Google Analytics and is anonymous.
- Data collected during registration:
Login, Full Name, e-mail address
In the case of the registered Service Users (owning an account at the Website) cookies saved on the Service User’s device may also save an identifier connected to the Service User’s account.
- Data collected during Newsletter subscription:
- The Service Provider owns the Website and the Website copyrights.
- Some data available on the Website is protected by copyright belonging to companies, institutions or third parties not connected with the Service Provider, and is used based on acquired licenses or free licenses.
- Under the Act from 4th February 1994 on copyrights, the Service User must not use, copy, reproduce or store in searching engines, excluding browsers: Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook or LinkedIn, any articles, descriptions, photos or any other texts, graphics, video or audio files on the Website without written consent or consent via electronic communication from their legal owner.
- Under the Act from 4th February 1994 on copyrights, simple press releases, seen as information only without comments or author’s evaluation, are not subject to protection. The author understands it as a possibility to use the information from posted texts nut without copying the entirety or parts of the articles unless clearly stated in the particular content posted on the Website.
IX. Terms and Conditions changes
- All Terms and Conditions provisions may be amended at any time by the Service Provider without providing reasons.
- Information about amendments in the Terms and Conditions shall be delivered electronically to the Service Users registered in the Website.
- In the event of Terms and Conditions amendments, its provisions are valid immediately after the publications for the Service Users without a personal account on the Website.
- In the event of Terms and Conditions amendments, its provisions become valid after a 7-day transition period for the Service Users with a registered account on the Website from before the amendments.
- Use of the Website or its services by the Service User after the introduction of amendments to the Regulations shall be understood as their acceptance.
X. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider is not liable in any way, as the law permits, for the contents shared and posted on the Website by the Service Users and their accuracy, reliability, authenticity or legal defects.
- The Service Provider shall provide the continuity of the services on the Website. The Service Provider takes no responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure or illegal interferences by the Service Users, third parties or outside software.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to modify any information on the Website at the Service Provider’s convenience, without any need to prior notification to the Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporary, total or partial disabling of the Website to make improvements, add services or for maintenance without prior notification to the Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to permanent termination of the Website without prior notification to the Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any rights and obligation to the Website, without consent from the Service User and any possibility to objection.
- Current and previous Terms and Conditions can be found on this web page below the current Terms and Conditions.
- In any matters concerning the functioning of the Website, the Service User should contact the Service Provider by one of the below-stated forms:
- By contact form available at the Website
- Sending text message via e-mail to email@example.com
- Calling at +48 691 998 825
Please use those forms of contact only with matters connected to the Website.